Please note that craft arrival and departure times may be subject to change on the day if operational reasons require. Pleasure flights are booked on the day on a first come first serve basis. Day trips and other excursions need to be pre-booked via the Hovertravel website.
Pleasure Trip Costs:
- £15.40 Adult
- £6.20 Child
- £4.00 Infant (4 & under)
Costs for other trips and excursions can be found on the Hovertravel website here.
Hovercraft Ride Days 2019
15 minute demo rides on one of the Hovertravel Hovercrafts!
- CANCELLED – Saturday 6th April
- Saturday 13th April
- Saturday 20th April
- Monday 6th May (Bank Holiday)
- Sunday 26th May (Hovershow 2019)
- Monday 27th May (Hovershow 2019 – Bank Holiday)
- Saturday 22nd June (rescheduled from 29th June due to IoW Boat Race)
- Saturday 10th August
- Sunday 15th September (Heritage Open Day)
- Saturday 14th December (Santa Special)
“Lunchtime Flyers” & “Arrive in style”
For trips to the Isle of Wight leaving Lee on the Solent Slipway and returning later on the same afternoon, or to book your travel to the Hovercraft Museum from Ryde or Southsea for ride days please visit the Hovertravel website.